Here’s the perfect way to fill kids’ bellies before they head out to trick-or-treat this Halloween.
This recipe puts some veggies into Halloween – it’s easy for mom to make and yummy for kids to eat! If you’re hosting a party, it’s also the perfect “grab and go” meal for kids who are too excited to sit down to dinner.
Cheesy Horned-Monster Macaroni
- 2 boxes Tri-Color Rotini pasta
- 8 tbsp. salted butter, cut into tablespoons
- 2 cups pasta water
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 12 Kraft String Mozzarella Cheese sticks, sliced
- 1 head of broccoli, washed and cut into bite-sized florets
- 2 cups carrots, washed and sliced into bite-sized sticks
- Bring large pot of salted water to a boil. Add broccoli and carrots and cook for 5 minutes until soft. Using a slotted spoon, remove vegetables from water to a bowl. Cover and set aside.
- Add pasta to boiling water and cook according to box instructions. Drain and reserve 2 cups pasta water.
- Return pasta and vegetables to pot, stir in 1 cup hot pasta water followed by butter. Mix until butter is completely melted. If pasta seems a little dry, gradually add in a bit more pasta water.
- Mix in Kraft String Mozzarella Cheese.
- Ladle into clear plastic cups and sprinkle generously with Parmesan.
© 2016 Party Bluprints Inc., All Rights Reserved
Try this easy Halloween Dinner idea too! Shockingly Simple Stew>