This post is an excerpt from Evite Gatherings promotion and is sponsored.
Make party fun with with Monster Punch – it’s easy and the kids will love it!
If you love this recipe, come check out our entire Party Bluprint for a “Monstar Mash” inside the NEW Evite Gatherings digital magazine – just click below to view.
Green-Eyed Monster Punch
- 2 gallons neon-colored lemon-lime sports drink/juice
- 1 navel orange, washed and sliced
- 1 lime, washed and sliced
- 10 plastic eyeballs, washed
- eye cubes*
- Pour drink into beverage dispenser with spigot. Add fruit slices and eye cubes.
*How to Make Eye Cubes:
- Wash plastic eyeballs. Wedge into ice cube tray. Fill with water. Freeze.
Tip: Serving punch in a beverage dispenser with spigot prevents the eye cubes from sneaking out into the drinks.
© 2013 Party Bluprints Inc., All Rights Reserved