Sleepover Birthday Party on a Budget
Here is a stylish and economical way to bring some fun to your next sleepover party, all while doing it on a budget.
Create a personal spot for each one of your guests in the bathroom where they can primp and prep for the sleepover part of a party. Fill Command™ Clear Caddies with a colorful selection of scrunchies, hairbrushes, facecloths, toothpaste, toothbrushes, lip glosses, etc. and personalize each with your guest’s name. Hang the caddies on the wall in the bathroom to keep everyone’s belongings neat and organized. Not only have you create a pretty spot that makes your sleepover party special , it doubles as a great take home favor for your guests!
- 4 large Command™ Clear Large Caddies
- Assorted toiletries and beauty products in 4 different color groups (hot pink, aqua, teal and purple)
- 4 personalized labels with guests’ names in coordinating colors
- Follow package instructions to mount caddies to tiled wall in bathroom.
- Label each caddy with guest’s name (here we simply printed out names in coordinating colors in a large font on regular printer paper, cut it out in the shape of a large label and inserted it in the front of the clear caddy).
- Fill with products.
Note: After the party, remove the caddies from the wall and follow the Command™ damage-free, stress release technology package and send them home as favors.
Be sure to visit Command.com and Follow Command™ Brand on Twitter and like the Command™ Brand Facebook page for the latest news and deals!
Disclosure: We were paid to develop ideas using Command™ Brand Clear products. We were not compensated for this blog post and have adapted the images from 3M for our readers.