Snack mix is not only perfect for parties, it’s perfect for summer fun and is a travel ready treat when you hit the road this summer! Mix up a large batch and take it to the beach or park, or bring it along in the car when you travel to your vacation destination. It’s much more economical than the pre-made snack mixes you buy in the store, my 3 boys can eat of box of that in 5 minutes! To keep the snack mix crisp, store it in an air-tight plastic container; this way the gang can munch on a bunch anytime and anywhere! You can also be creative and add items like sunflower seeds or raisins too – whatever you like. Hope you and the kids enjoy!
Perfect Party Snack Mix
Prep Time: 10 minutes, Cook Time: 45 minutes, Makes 20 (1/2-cup) servings.
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce or soy sauce
- 11/2 teaspoons Morton® Season-All® Seasoned Salt
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 can (11.5 ounces) mixed nuts (about 2 cups)
- 2 cups each wheat, rice and corn squares cereal
- 2 cups toasted oat cereal
- 2 cups small pretzel shapes, such as twists or rings
1. Preheat oven to 250°F. Mix butter, Worcestershire sauce, Season-All®, dill weed, garlic and pepper in small bowl.
2. Place remaining ingredients in large bowl. Add butter mixture; toss until evenly coated. Spread evenly on two 15×10-inch baking pans.
3. Bake 45 minutes, stirring halfway through cook time. Cool completely on wire rack. Store in airtight container.
You can print out this great coupon to save money when you make it! PRINT COUPON>
Disclosure: I was compensated by Morton’s Salt. I wouldn’t post it or host it, if I didn’t use it! The opinions are my own.