We LOVE our family and friends, and a good party. Entertaining at home is our joy and passion – our mission is to make it easy and fun for YOU!
CONTACT: For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
About The Party Bluprints Blog
The Partybluprints Blog is go-to resource for entertaining at home.
- Our mission is to inspire you to entertain and connect with those you love in your home, by bringing you practical tips and ideas that work in real life, for hosts on a budget.
- Our mantra is “simple and special” – the rule for each and every post.
- Our motto “There’s no place like home for a party!”
- Our wish is to inspire you to celebrate life!
The Partybluprints Blog is a registered trademark of Party Bluprints Inc.
About Dawn and Elizabeth
Dawn Sandomeno and Elizabeth Mascali, co-founders and owners of Party Bluprints Inc. and The Party Bluprints Blog, are lifestyle and entertaining experts. In October 2010, Dawn and Elizabeth published their first book, Plan to Party.
These party architects, creators of the original Partybluprints Party Plans, design experiences. They deliver useful DIY information, “bluprints” and party plans to hosts’ fingertips enabling them to build a successful party. Their goal is to inspire home entertaining that nurtures personal connections; their philosophy is that entertaining in your home can enrich your life. Practically speaking, this means they want to make it easier and more enjoyable to entertain in your home so you’ll do it more often – cheers to that.
In Detail …
Dawn and Elizabeth have built Party Bluprints Inc. into a multi-platform business establishing themselves not only as lifestyle and entertaining experts, but as social media strategists and experiential marketers specializing in consumer brand promotion. In 2012, Dawn and Elizabeth proudly launched digirl events™ – the next generation of social, IRL (in real life) events where the digital world meets the physical world.
In 2010, Dawn & Elizabeth partnered with A&E Television Network’s Lifetime Digital and in 2011 launched the new Parties & Entertaining Channel on LifetimeMoms.com with all their original content. They have been featured experts and contributors on Good Housekeeping’s Blog, Project You ezine and Gifts.com’s Gift Wrap Blog, while also serving as judges for the 2011 and 2012 Giftees Awards on Gifts.com.
- Named 2012 Top 25 Leading Women Entreprenuers & Business Owners Award.
- Named 2011 Top 10 Home Entertaining Bloggers On Twitter by Cision (ranked #2, only behind #1 Martha Stewart).
Dawn and Elizabeth, The Partybluprints Blog and Plan to Party have been featured on NBCTODAY Show, Fox TV Good Day NY, Women’s Health, SELF, In Style, Huffington Post FOOD, Good Housekeeping, Kiplinger’s Personal Finance Magazine, Consumer Report’s Smart Shopper, Redbook Magazine, Woman’s World Magazine, Money Talks News, Denver Life, Martha Stewart Living Radio, Fox News Strategy Room, CBS NY2, and many more regional and local radio shows and newspapers. In addition, they have been featured on countless sites and blogs including MSN.com, Yahoo.com, AccessHollywood.com, GourmetLive.com and RetailMeNot.com’s “Insider’s Blog”.
Reach in the Millions!
Party Bluprints Blog:
- Unique Monthly Visitors: 35K+(source: Google Analytics)
- Average Monthly Pageviews: 55K+ (source: Google Analytics)
Syndicated at Hot Moms Club :
- Unique Monthly Visitors: 5MK
- Average Monthly Pageviews: 15Million
Party Bluprints content is now available in SPANISH at MamaYFamilia.com!
Contributing Experts at:
SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS:
- Twitter Followers: 48,000+ (@DawnSandomeno, @Partybluprints)
- Facebook: Combine Personal and Business pages 12,000+ (Dawn Sandomeno, Elizabeth Mascali, Partybluprints Fan page)
- Pinterest followers: 10,000+ (Dawn Sandomeno and Party Bluprints)
- Instagram: 2,500+ (Dawn Sandomeno and Party Bluprints)
Audience Snapshot is based on internet averages, Partybluprintsblog.com is visited more frequently by females in the United States, who are in the age range 35-44, have children, are college educated and browse this site from home. - Alexa.com