PARTY BLUPRINTS INC. – Lifestyle and Entertaining Content Providers
We are PR friendly and professional and have worked with the following iconic brands:
Orville Redenbacher’s, ConAgra Foods, searsStyle, SEARS, Kmart, 3M’s Command Brand, California Giant, ViX swimwear, PopCap games, Sauza, AETN, Hershey’s, Hunt’s, ULTA Beauty, Vaseline, Microsoft, Lenox, Villeroy & Boch, Kraft, Canon, MILK, Jacob’s Creek, Veuve Clicquot, Cheapsally.com, RBaby Foundation, Share our Strength, Save our Children – Emergency Fund for Japan and more.
Rate Card available upon request: contact Dawn@partybluprints.com
We customize content to meet the needs of your brand and offer online and “in real life” experiences in the following formats:
- Party Bluprint – We are the original creators of the Party Bluprint Digital “Party Plan” produced and published by Party Bluprints Inc. that organically features a brand’s product as an element of party. This “product placement” delivers rich value added content that can be syndicated online, promoted on social media platforms, featured in newsletters, serve as genisus for live event(s), and shared in print materials: POS/mail with tie back (QR code or URL to complete free Party Bluprint.)
- Digital Publishing – ezines and eguides
- Live Events – connecting the digital and physical worlds
- Twitter Parties
- Sponsored Blog Posts
- Facebook and Twitter Promotion
- Blogger Outreach
- Develope content for emerging media channels (e.g., Google Plus, Pintrest, Vine)
Rate card available upon request.
CONTACT: For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Named Top 10 Home Entertaining Bloggers On Twitter by Cision. (ranked #2, only behind Martha Stewart)
- TOP 25 Leading Women Entrepreneurs & Business Owners Award 2012
Examples Of Client Work
- Books-A-Million: Moll Anderson Seductive Tables for Two Campaign – Party For Two Party Bluprint
- Kmart Outdoor Living Campaign – Fired-Up Party Bluprint
- Orville Redenbacher’s Pop Up Bowls for Walmart – Create 3 party Bluprints *Note: see case study below detailed information.
- NCAA® Basketball Tournament Viewing Party – HOOPLA Party Bluprint
- Super Bowl Viewing Party – we brought the product on the TODAY Show
- Red Carpet Viewing Party Bluprint
Digital Publishing – produced and published by Party Bluprints Inc
Links to digital magazine:
- Holiday Family Table with Kraft
- Halloween Party Plan with Evite
- Live SoFab Back-To-School 2013 Issue
- Live SoFab Summer 2013 Issue
- Holiday Celebrations 2012 eGuide
- Back To School eGuide 2012
- Wine Tasting Dinner Party eGuide
- KROGER’S: Blossoming Bouquets for Kroger’s “My Magazine” Created “How To” Tips content – designed 5 floral arrangements and provided “How To” materials and instructions which were featured in Kroger’s “My Magazine” printed material.
- 3M COMMAND BRAND:12 Days of Christmas Wall Art and Activity Created 12 project ideas featuring Command™ Brand. Command™ Brand shared the content we created in print and online – featuring of our projects during the holiday season on their Facebook page with a coupon. The campaign was so successful, it went international!
- SAUZA TEQUILA: Sauza Tequila Tastemakers Tips for Redbook As Lifestyle & Entertaining Experts we created entertaining tips for the Redbook/Sauza Tequila Ladies’ Night In Campaign, which were printed in Redbook Magazine. We also co-hosted Twitter Party with Brooke Burke, Co-Host Dancing with the Stars, featuring content we created in conjunction with campaign.
- VASELINE: Holiday Tips for Vaseline’s 140th Birthday As Lifestyle & Entertaining Experts, we created Holiday-related tips featuring Vaseline, printed in Star magazine.
HOST / PRODUCE LIVE EVENTS
- Emmy Viewing Party with Sauza Tequila and Emmy Suite>
- Cheap Sally Contest Launch Party – Blog Her ‘11>
- Ladies Night With Food Network Chef Marcela Vallalolid & Sauza Tequila>
- ULTA Blogger Beauty Day – Fashion Week NYC 2012>
HOST / PROMOTE TWITTER PARTIES
- Kmart Outdoor Living Twitter Party>
- Cheap Sally/Sears Twitter Party>
- Hunt’s Twitter Party>
- Holiday Headquarters Twitter Party and Blog Hop>
- Kmart Halloween Twitter Party>
- SEARS Sandra Lee Summer Entertaining Party>
- 2 Redbook Magazine Girls’ Night In Twitter Party
- ADA and PopCaps Halloween Twitter Party
- California Giant Fresh Berry Twitter Party
Business Case with Collective Bias
Creating Buzz Behind the launch of Orville Redenbacher Pop Up Bowls
The Challenge: Create a social media program to help promote the trial and sales of Orville Redenbacher’s new Pop Up Bowls product in Walmart and enhance existing media spends through social conversation and content creation.
Our Solution: We activated 70 party loving social influencers from Social Fabric® to help promote the new Pop Up Bowls product as a “March Madness” snack. Bloggers received the product before it launched in store to create buzz and excitement.
After launch, Party BluPrints (PBP) created a Superbowl, Oscar and March Madness party bluprint featuring the Pop Up Bowls. Bloggers then documented their path to purchase and emulated a party based on PBP’s bluprints. In addition to the campaign content, PBP was featured on The Today Show, which ignited a conversation online.
In addition to content, we held a Twitter Party and ran a Facebook sweepstakes to generate awareness for the new product.
- Shelf Impact: The social buzz created an increased demand for the product and the Pop Up Bowls received a 3-week extension of Walmart exclusivity.
- Total Campaign Impressions: 477 MM
- Share of Voice: While the campaign increased Orville Redenbacher’s online share of voice by 5%, we saw a 26% increase in its share of voice in relation to Walmart during the same time period.
“Dawn & Elizabeth are like two rays of sunshine! Their energy, excitement, impeccable eye for creativity & detail is beyond anything I’ve ever experienced. We have worked together on multiple projects for my two clients, ULTA Beauty & Sauza Tequila and they were both a huge success. I recommend both of these esteemed professionals for any of your upcoming initiatives!”
- Christina Stejskal, Vice President DKC
“I am one of the lucky people that has had the opportunity to work with Dawn at Party Bluprints, not just once but several times,and I am excited to offer this recommendation for her and Elizabeth’s services. Collective Bias partnered with Party Bluprints on several occasions. From the Orville Redenbacher Super Bowl campaign to the Cheap Sally BlogHer Dance Party to the Kmart Outdoor Living, each engagement Dawn delivered above and beyond.The neat thing about working with Dawn is her creativity. She can see the most amazing possibilities in every project. Her energy is contagious and she is a pleasure to be around. I was continually amazed at her ability to take a so-so idea and explode it into the fantastic! And she does it, plain and simple, by connecting ideas and people. If you want to take your party/event/campaign to the next level, you want Dawn and Elizabeth on your team!”
- Brent Robinson Account Director COLLECTIVE BIAS