1. Soft and cozy fleece blanket, just like Linus’s! A percentage of each sale benefits Project Linus – a nonprofit organization that provides love, a sense of security, warmth and comfort to children who are seriously ill, traumatized, or otherwise in need, through the gifts of new handmade blankets and afghans. They’ve been able to give 3 million blankets since 1995! Available at UrbanOutfitters.com>
2. Kids Fleece Vest in 5 different cool colors with monogramming. Quality that goes the distance with a feel that’s unbelievably soft. 10% of the sales price will benefit the charity you select from this list: Blythedale Children’s Hospital, Breast Cancer Network of Strength, B*CURED, CancerCare, CCFA, First Book, FirstCandle/SIDS Alliance, Grassroots Soccer, Joan’s Legacy, Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Lymphoma Research Foundation, Operation Smile, tay-bandz, Teen With A Dream, The Creative Coalition, The Greg Wolf Fund, Trees for the Future, VOA/Operation Backpack, Waner Foundation $25 with $10 additional for monogramming available at PresentsForPurpose.com>
3. Cookies for Kids Cancer Through a wonderful partnership with a 25-year-old family-owned gourmet bakery in California, your donations can be directed to the specific pediatric cancer of your choice or you may simply donate to Cookies for Kids’ Cancer’s General Fund. Cookies for Kids Cancer will direct the majority of it’s resources to the nations 22 Comprehensive Cancer Centers. $30 for 1 dozen of 8 delicious flavors. Available at CookiesForKidsCancer.com>
4. Friendship Bracelets: Heart U Back hand-woven dog bone friendship bracelet and adjustable cord $29.99 A portion of all proceeds will benefit the ASPCA, Heart U Back guarantees’ a minimum donation of $125,000 to the ASPCA Available at HeartUback.com>
5. Feed a U.S. Family for Five Weeks: A gift of $25 in someone’s name may not seem like a lot, but Feeding America stretches that amount to feed a family of four for five weeks! $25 at feedingamerica.org
6. Send Love To A Soldier: Don’t forget our men and women in uniform: Sponsor a care package (including a personal message) to be delivered to an American servicemember stationed abroad. $25 at uso.org
These picks come from the heart and I do not receive compensation in any form for posting them.