A cool gift for the college-bound!
Stay connected with friends and roommates by leaving “status updates” on your dorm room door. Craft a decorative board for your door, along with hanging miniature signs, each with a different “status” – learning, dining, dishing, snoozing, etc., and update status each time you head out. House unused “status signs” in the Command™ Clear Caddy attached to the board.
- 1 – 12” x 12” stretched canvas frame
- 1 – 14” x 14” square of patterned contact paper
- 6 Hanging label holders
- 6 ribbons, 18” L (use a variety of colors, patterns, types of 3/8” – 1/2” wide ribbons)
- Painted wood letters
- Stock paper
- Label inserts – free printables here>
- 1 – Command™ Clear Medium Caddy
- 1 – Command™ Clear Medium Hook
- 1 – pkg. Command Large Picture Hanging Strips
- Cover canvas frame with contact paper.
- Glue on letters to create name.
- Attach Command™ Clear Caddy and Medium Hook to front.
- Print labels and insert in tags. (Label inserts – free printables here>)
- String ribbons through tags, tying with a loop and finishing with a bow.
- Use Command™ Picture Hanging Strips to affix canvas to door.
- Fill caddy with tags.
Note: Follow the Command™ damage-free, stress release technology package instructions when it’s time to remove from the door.
Follow Command Brand on Twitter and like the Command Brand Facebook page for latest news and deals.
Disclosure: We were paid to develop ideas using Command™ Brand Clear products. We were not compensated for for this blog post and have adapted the images from 3M for our readers.