We have a sneak peek at O, The Oprah Magazine’s BIGGEST list of Oprah’s Favorite Things EVER in next month’s December 2015 issue!
Yesterday, Elizabeth and I attended the first-ever Oprah’s Favorite Things Blogger Breakfast and got a sneak peek at some of the awesome items on the list. Shhh…we’re sharing our insider’s look with you so you can be among the first to know, before the issue is on newsstands nationwide November 10th.
One of our favorite things about the list is that it’s got something for everyone, even the trickiest people on your holiday list. With the help of O Magazine’s creative director Adam Glassman, Oprah Winfrey tried on, tested, and tasted more than 500 products. Only the best products make it to this round and then it’s up to Oprah to select her faves! In fact, Elizabeth and Adam took the selfie to the right with one of the items on this year’s list: the Lumee smart phone case that lights up your face for selfies.
Oprah has been picking her list for more than 20 years, but for the first time ever, Oprah Media Group has teamed up with Amazon to make it easy for customers to shop Oprah’s Favorite Things, as seen in the December 2015 issue of O, The Oprah Magazine. You can find most at Amazon here>. Plus, with a variety of shipping options, including free shipping on eligible orders and free Two-Day Shipping with Amazon Prime, shoppers can find the perfect holiday gift and have items delivered directly to their doorstep in plenty of time for the holidays.
Quite frankly this list is the perfect cheat sheet to the holidays! No need to check it twice because it’s been vetted by the best. We are heading over to Amazon today before the items sell out to do the easiest holiday shopping (no malls, no crowds and no shipping fees) we have ever done!
To make things even more fun and festive be sure to check out and enter O’s 12 Day Give-O-Way sweepstakes!
It runs from November 30th through December 11th, and will award twelve lucky readers with the ultimate holiday wish: every item featured in the 2015 Favorite Things gift guide. To enter, find the 12 holiday icons scattered throughout the pages of the December issue (there is one for each day of the sweepstakes) and log on to www.oprah.com/12days and type in that day’s special code (found on the icon).
Photo credit: Ruven Afanador
The scoop on a few of Oprah’s Favorite Things 2015 – these are really unique gift ideas!
- Multicultural Barbies
- Smart Coach
- A fabulous box of fragrant gardenias, lilies and orchids
- Jawbone UP3 ($180, 20% off with code: OPRAH)
- Emi Jay’s adorable night shirts
- Elvis Cake – we tasted the cupcake with banana cream, peanut butter icing and chocolate fondant it was truly remarkable.
- On Board: Words With Boards Personalized Hardwood Cutting Boards ($159)
- Svelte Pelt: Park Avenue Faux Fur Jacket for your pet ($39)
- Corkcicle Canteen that promises to keep a bottle of wine cold on the beach for 24 hours
- Polar Express: LL Bean Extra Large Sonic Snow Tube ($150)
- Hip to Be Square: Collection of 5 bottles of Square One Vodka ($175)
- Our personal fave: the Lumee smart phone case that lights up your face for selfies.