This Valentine’s Day think out of the box (the chocolate box that is) and show just how special your love is with a unique gift idea for her or him.
3 tips for thinking out of the box with your Valentine’s Day gift:
- Start thinking about a gift early and you won’t be caught buying a last minute one. Supermarket flowers or chocolates won’t win you extra kisses!
- Remember that you don’t always have to buy a gift – mix and match buy and DIY ideas. It shows that you put time and thought into your gift. These earn extra kisses!
- “Food is the way to a man’s heart” and a woman’s– this is true!
Here are some of my favorite ideas for out of the box chocolate gifts:
1. Make dinner for him. Put a chocolate twist on chili – a traditional dude food. Chili with Chipotle and Chocolate from myrecipes.com
2. Gift him these cool Godiva Chocolate Cigars and light a fire!
3. Pair chocolate with bacon, it’s outrageous! Bake him a chocolate and bacon cake recipe.
4. I love this idea! Hot chocolate on a stick. It’s perfect for stirring up some love. Invite her to take a time-out by the fire, listen to music while you sip on some hot chocolate.
5. Fondue is fun and a really romantic way to eat. Create a chocolate fondue dessert bar for her. These Chocolate Fondue Pots make it so easy, just pop them in the microwave! You can also purchase a Chocolate Fondue kit.
6. Show your sweetie pie you love her – Whoopie Pies are all the rage right now and these pretty heart shaped ones make a perfect Valentine’s Day gift.