Attention Brides! Feeling blue about the putting on the basic blue garter or just at a loss for something special? Try these cool ideas for something blue at your wedding – or pass the idea on to a bride-to-be!
Why Blue? Something Blue in ancient times is the symbol of faithfulness, purity and loyalty.
1. Blue flowers in your bouquet are a great way to incorporate the color in your day.
2. Be bold with blue and make a real statement with blue bridal shoes!
3. Carry this pretty “Something Blue Charm” from Dogeared.com>
4. If blue shoes are too much try the toes instead – this is too cute! Peek-A-Boo Blue Toes at BubblyBride.com>
5. Include blue in your signature wedding cocktail and toast your love, which is as deep as the ocean!
Cîroc Blue Ocean
- 1 oz. Ciroc Vodka (25 oz. per bottle)
- .5 oz. blue curacao
- .25 oz. grapefruit juice
- splash(es) simple syrup
- Shake with crushed ice.
- Strain into champagne flute.
- Garnish with a white orchid.
makes 1 cocktail
And check out this one too! view details for pinwheel here>