Create a “Memory Lane” at your graduation celebration to pay tribute to your graduate.
Guests will enjoy this stroll down Memory Lane while mingling at the party. This personalized DIY decor serves as a fun focal point and conversation starter for your party. Post-party, slip the pages into a scrapbook for a keepsake gift.
- 1 pkg. white braided clothesline
- Decorative chalkboard clothespins
- 15 – 8.5” x 11” photos of graduate
- 15 -12” x 12” squares of decorative scrapbooking paper
- Adhesive/Photo Mounting Spray
(Note: you can tailor the size of your ‘Memory Lane’ to fit your available space and make it as big or small as you wish – for our purposes we used 15 pictures)
- Lay out your scrapbook squares on the floor in the order you want to hang them. Note: we bought a booklet of scrapbooking paper so all papers were coordinating. Position each photo on a square (you don’t have to center each one, have some fun designing your ‘Memory Lane’.) Use adhesive to mount photos to each scrapbooking page.
- String your clothesline. Hang each year of your “Memory Lane” from the clothesline. Mark each year of school on your clothespin.
- Post-party, make a keepsake scrapbook with the pages from the Memory Lane.