If you’re celebrating a scholar in your family this year, we have a really smart idea for you!
Use these sweet snacks as a special treat that doubles as décor for your party. Simply create a display to pay tribute to the graduate’s newly earned diploma with 2 items you can pick up at your local market. Follow the directions below and then stack scrolls on a platter and feature alongside classic books.
Graduation Scroll Snacks
(Makes approx. 16)
- 1 – 13.5 oz. canister Pirouette® cookies
- 1 – 2 oz. pkg. Airheads Extremes® candy
- Place each strip of candy flat on a cutting board. Using a paring knife, separate the colored strips of the candy. Once you have the individually colored strips of candy, cut each in half.
- Tie a strip of candy around the middle of each cookie, creating a scroll.
- You may choose to use the graduate’s school colors of either the school he/she has graduated from or the colors of the school he/she is attending in the fall. The cutting process may take longer as you are being selective with the colors you are using.
- Make ahead and store in airtight container in cool place.