We’re happy to share these four fabulous cocktails from Godiva for your upcoming Mother’s Day celebration. Pick one that will complement the time of day you’re hosting and the meal you’re serving. To make it easy, we have included the cocktail recipes with our tasting notes so you can select the one that suits the special mom in your life. Cheers!
I found this cocktail light, refreshing and the foam made it feel fun and celebratory. It would be perfect on a breakfast tray for Mom or at a brunch.
- 1 1/2 ounce Godiva Chocolate Raspberry Vodka
- 3/4 ounce Lillet Blanc
- 3/4 fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce egg whites
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup
- Lemon twist for garnish
- Combine Godiva Chocolate Raspberry Vodka, Lillet Blanc, fresh lemon juice, egg whites and simple syrup into a cocktail shaker without ice. Shake for 15 seconds to aerate the egg whites.
- Add ice. Shake vigorously for 30 seconds until a nice froth appears.
- Strain contents into a champagne flute.
- Garnish with lemon twist.
Ideal Serving Glass: Champagne Flute Yield: 1 drink
This was Elizabeth’s favorite of the four and I have to say mine too. The layering of flavors was fabulous and the floating ranunculus flowers turned this cocktail into art. If you’re paying attention while sipping, you’ll catch a hint of something special – dark chocolate covered orange!
Les Femmes Coupe
- 1/2 ounce Godiva Chocolate Raspberry Vodka
- 1 1/2 ounces PIMM’S No. 1
- 3/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup
- 2 droppers Bittercube Orange Bitters
- 1 dash Regans #6 Bitters
- Orange and lemon slices for garnish
- Combine Godiva Chocolate Raspberry Vodka, PIMM’S No. 1, lemon juice, simple syrup, Bittercube Orange Bitters and Regans #6 Bitters into cocktail shaker with ice. Shake well.
- Pour contents into a Collins Glass over ice.
- Garnish with orange and lemon slices.
Ideal Serving Glass: Collins Glass Yield: 1 drink
This cocktail was such a surprise. It was creamy and dreamy, like a grown-up version of a Creamsicle. It could easily replace dessert!
The Aromatic Allure
Created by Chicago Mixologist, Revae Schneider
- 1/3 ounce Godiva White Chocolate Liqueur
- 1 ounce gin
- 2/3 ounce Saffron Vanilla Syrup
- 2/3 ounce Fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 droppers Cherry Bark Vanilla Bitters
- Combine Godiva White Chocolate Liqueur, gin, saffron vanilla syrup, fresh lemon juice and cherry bark vanilla bitters into a mixing glass and stir.
- Strain contents into a coupe glass.
Ideal Serving Glass: Coupe Glass Yield: 1 drink
Perfect for a fantastic finish and a very special way to serve your coffee.
Haute & Steamy
Created by New York City Mixologist, Beate Kiser
- 1 1/2 ounces Godiva Chocolate Vodka
- Coffee (amount as desired)
- 1 scoop Whipped Cream
- Caramel Sauce for Garnish
- Pour Godiva Chocolate Vodka into a snifter glass. Add in hot coffee as desired.
- Top with a scoop of fresh whipped cream.
- Drizzle caramel sauce over top for garnish.
Ideal Serving Glass: Port glass Yield: 1 Drink
For more information and recipes for Godiva Liqueurs and Godiva Chocolate Infused Vodka visit – www.drinkgodiva.com