Today, we’re so excited to be kicking off “The Big Game – Big Blog Round Up” from the Hostess HQ!
This All-Star team of home entertaining experts are sharing tips, ideas and recipes for celebrating the Super Bowl® at home. Take a time-out and be sure to visit each post so you can SCORE big with your home team!
Here you’ll find tips for your lips like sangria and beer tasting, plus recipes for the BEST Super Bowl eats and sweets, as well as advice on how to host and decorate. It’s all here for you, just click and GO!
- Chris Nease – Celebrations At Home: Host A Beer Tasting For Super Game Day Fun! READ FULL POST>
- Kitchen Living With Coryanne Ettiene: Two Big Bold Dip Recipes For The Big Game! READ FULL POST>
- Liza America’s Host: Now THIS is how to have fun at your Super Bowl party! READ FULL POST>
- Mindy Lockard -The Gracious Girl: Soup-er Bread BOWL & Other Gracious Game Day Tips! READ FULL POST>
- Tonya Staab – Create Celebrate Explore: Super Game Day Dessert Recipe! READ FULL POST>
- Tori Tait – Thoughtfully Simple: NFL is Now For Ladies Too, Serve A Super Sangria For Game Day! READ FULL POST>
- Elizabeth and Dawn – The Party Bluprints Blog: 10 Simple Super Bowl® Recipes Plus Party Game Plan! READ FULL POST>