You are going to LOVE this and so will your graduate because it’s so cool it will Command attention!
Create a “Memory Lane” at your celebration to pay tribute to your guest(s) of honor. Print photos from different periods of honoree’s life. Mount each on a foam board and then mount on a 12” x 12” piece of decorative scrapbooking paper. Hang matted pictures with Command™ Brand Clear Fridge Clips so guests can stroll down Memory Lane while mingling at the party. This is a great focal point and conversation starter for any milestone occasion (birthdays, anniversaries, graduations, co-ed bridal showers, etc).
(Note: you can tailor the size of your ‘Memory Lane’ to fit your available space and make it as big or small as you wish – for our purposes we used 15 pictures)
- 3 pkgs. (6 clips/pkg.) Command™ Brand Clear Fridge Clips
- 15 -12” x 12” squares of decorative scrapbooking paper – (we bought a booklet of scrapbooking paper so all papers were coordinating)
- 15 – 8” x 10” foam boards
- 15 – 8” x 10” photo prints of guest(s) of honor
- Adhesive/Photo Mounting Spray/Command™ Brand Poster Strips
- Adhere photo prints to foam board (you can use photo mounting spray – we used Command™ Brand Poster Strips).
- While waiting for this to set, lay out your scrapbook squares on the floor in the order you want to hang them. Then select the order of your photos and position each on a square (you don’t have to center each one, have some fun designing your ‘Memory Lane’. Repeat process above to adhere foam board to square.
- Mount Command™ Brand Clear Fridge Clips according to directions on the package to hang your mounted pictures.
- Then, simply slip top of each scrapbook page into clip.
Note: After the party, remove pages from clips and then follow the damage-free, stress release technology package instructions to remove Command™ Clear Fridge Clips from the wall.
Be sure to visit Command.com and Follow Command™ Brand on Twitter and like the Command™ Brand Facebook page for latest news and deals!
Disclosure: We were paid to develop ideas using Command™ Brand Clear products. We were not compensated for for this blog post and have adapted the images from 3M for our readers.