A special getaway for foodies and friends!
Time with special friends is scarce and more precious than ever with the busy lifestyles we live these days. Recently, Elizabeth and I enjoyed a girlfriends getaway with some of the amazing women in our lives. We headed to Atlantic City, but not for what you think, this stay was all about food for us! For those that Iove to cook, entertain, or just appreciate the pleasure of great food, the Viking Cooking School at Harrah’s Resort Atlantic City is a great way to enjoy “cooking with friends”. The school combines a hands-on teaching kitchen and a gourmet toy store full of the finest culinary tools available. You can take a group class and enjoy learning and laughing with the girls. The best part is that the class culminates in a great meal that you have prepared and share together at the table. My kind of night or day!
A Taste of Italy – Entertain with a menu that is simple to make, Italian in nature and great for serving guests. You’ll have so much fun cooking up lavish Italian fare, you won’t even realize you’re learning.
Easy Summer Dinner Party With this quick and easy summer menu, you and your guests will enjoy fabulous food without all the fuss.
When the class is over, there’s plenty more to do, like relax by the pool, head to the boardwalk or shop. Of course the nightlife is fabulous too, with world class shows and entertainment, gaming and YES more food! Harrah’s hosts some of the best restaurants in Atlantic City – A Foodies’ dream.
Check out all dining options at Harrah’s Resort AC here> >
- Bluepoint at Harrah’s Resort redefines the raw bar experience in an Atlantic City restaurant featuring the freshest seafood and shellfish and an impressive martini selection.
- Luke Palladino at Harrah’s Resort is an Italian restaurant featuring regional Italian, Jersey-farm flavored cooking in an upscale Atlantic City fine dining environment.
- Dos Caminos’ signature guacamole, killer margaritas, Asada tacos and Mexico City style quesadillas have come to Harrah’s Resort Atlantic City!
- Restaurant & Bar At Sammy D’s, Chef Sammy DeMarco takes East Coast favorites to the next level. Try his Philly cheesesteak dumplings, lollipop wings, SAM-‘Wiches and sky-high cakes.
- The Steakhouse at Harrah’s Resort Atlantic City, pairing the finest in culinary tradition with classic dishes ranging from succulent Angus Roast Prime Rib of Beef to Pork Porterhouse.
Disclosure: Party Bluprints received a complimentary stay at Harrah’s Resort. As always, the opinions in this post are expressly our own.