Turn your Red Carpet Viewing into Red Carpet Voting with these fun DIY Party Voting Paddles. To make the red carpet viewing more fun give each guest a Party Voting Paddle to weigh-in on the style strutting down the red carpet. FYI: One side of the paddle is positive, the other negative – you’ll be surprised how much fun you have!
DIY Red Carpet Party Voting Paddles
Assembly was easy with these unfinished wood photo booth props I picked up at Michaels.
- 4 Unfinished Wood Sign Photo Booth Props
- 4 Sheets (8.5” x 11”) Gold Glitter Paper
- 2 Pkgs. Black Script Letter Stickers
- Place glitter paper face down on work surface, laying wood sign on top. Trace outline of sign (front and back) on back of paper.
- Using scissors cut out traced shapes and set aside.
- Apply glue to face of sign, adhere glitter paper cut-outs. Flip sign over and repeat process. Place a heavy object on top of sign and allow glue to dry.
- Repeat process until all signs are made.
- Use stickers to create categories on both sides of signs (i.e., Best Dressed, Hot, Top 10, Not So Much, etc.)
- Place Red Carpet Party Voting Paddles in Martini Pitcher or other Retro looking container/vase and display on your Red Carpet Concession Stand.
See our entire Red Carpet Cocktail and Concession Stand here>