If you’re hosting this Halloween and want to create a party look that’s spooktacular without spending a fortune – here’s a great option for YOU!
Paper & Cake is one of my favorite online party stores. I love their high quality, budget-friendly, easy to use, printable party ware. The company tagline is true – just “Print • Cut • PARTY!” For Halloween this year, I wanted to feature the “Wicked Hallows Eve” theme. It’s scary without being gruesome, and festive without costing a fortune! You get everything in the list below in a PDF download that YOU personalize and print out, at home. It costs just $16.95 plus the paper (the set is formatted to print on 8.5×11 paper.) With these printables you can also save by buying plain white party wear, which is considerably cheaper than the Halloween-themed versions. Hope you enjoy!
- 3 1/2 oz vodka
- 1/2 oz blackberry brandy or black raspberry liqueur
- lemon twist or black olive for garnish or gold flakes
- Pour the ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake vigorously.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with a lemon twist or black olive or sprinkle in gold flakes, like the image above.
for more tips and a variety of ways to serve this cocktail go>
Wicked Hallows Eve Printable Halloween Party GO>
- Invitation (fits A7 envelope) +
- Cupcake Picks +
- Napkin Ring / Vase Wrap / Bottle Wrap +
- Place Cards +
- Martini Glass Tags +
- Jar Labels +
- Table Tents +
- Cupcake Wrappers
- Favor Box
- Pennant Banner +
- Trompe L’oeil Paper Frames
- Spooky Portraits
- Skull & Spider silhouettes
- Full Patterned sheets