Today, we’re spicing up the new season with celebrity caterer, Andrea Correale.
Andrea has catered to some of the world’s most elite palates including Mariah Carey, Jimmy Fallon, Kevin Spacey and Liam Neeson. For autumn, she’s whipped up delectable seasonal recipes like Pumpkin Ravioli, Chicken Pot Pie Biscuits, Pumpkin Cheesecake Trifles, Turkey Cranberry Quesadilla or Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars, and Pumpkin Rice Crispy Treats. Fall favorites with Andrea’s special touch!
- 1 oz. Malibu Rum
- 1 oz. Kahlua
- 6 oz. Milk
- 1/3 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 to 1 tsp. pumpkin pie filling (depending on desired taste)
- Candy corn to garnish
- Blend all ingredients together in a blender with a few cubes of ice
- Serve in a martini glass with candy corn garnish and sprinkle of cinnamon.
Pumpkin Cheesecake Bites
- 1 15-oz can pumpkin
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tbsp cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1.5 lbs cream cheese, at room temperature
- for graham cracker crust:
- 18 graham crackers (2 sleeves)
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
*whipped cream to top
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl crush graham crackers with your hands. Add sugar and butter and mix well. Press graham cracker crumbs onto a lined jelly roll pan. Bake for 5 minutes until toasty. Remove and reduce oven temperature to 325.
- Mix together the pumpkin, eggs, brown sugar, cream and vanilla in a large bowl.
- In the bowl of a KitchenAid, beat together the cream cheese, granulated sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt and ginger. Beat until light and fluffy then slowly pour in pumpkin mixture. Continue beating until mixture is smooth and no lumps remain.
- Pour batter onto baked crust and bake for 50 minutes until edges begin to pull away from the sides of the pan. Let cool completely before cutting into small squares and topping with whipped cream.