Are you a fan a sweet and salty desserts? If the answer is yes, we have a two recipes for you.
The Fourth of July is quickly approaching, so we’re happy to share two terrific all-American holiday treats from our friends at Snack Factory Pretzel Crisps. They’re both perfect for your celebration, whether you decide to serve them at a daytime BBQ or under the sky at a nighttime fireworks spectacle.
PATRIOTIC PRETZEL CRISPS PUDDING PIE
For a decadent dessert to share, try the Patriotic Pretzel Crisps Pudding Pie! Guests have the freedom to take as much or as little of this cool, refreshing treat as they like. Decorate with berries and sprinkles as shown, or even arrange the berries to make an American flag pattern.
- 22–25 Original Pretzel Crisps
- 1 Package Of Instant Vanilla Pudding
- 1.5 Cups Of White Chocolate Morsels
- Fresh Strawberries And Blueberries
- Red, White And Blue Sprinkles
- Make instant pudding as directed on package and set aside. In a round pie dish, cover the bottom with Pretzel Crisps.
- Add 1.5 cups of white chocolate morsels to a microwavable-safe bowl and microwave for approximately 2 minutes. Remove bowl from microwave and stir until all of the morsels are melted and smooth.
- Pour white chocolate in the middle of the pie dish and spread outward over the Pretzel Crisps, keeping the Pretzel Crisps in place as much as possible.
- Be sure to spread the white chocolate to the edge of the dish.
- Use remaining Pretzel Crisps to create a “crust” around the edges.
- Evenly pour pudding into the dish and refrigerate for approximately 20 minutes (or until white chocolate is firm).
- Finally, decorate pudding pie with fresh fruit and sprinkles.
Crispy Candy Bites
Crispy Candy Bites are the perfect sweet and salty treat to add some patriotic colors to your 4th of July table. These chocolate dipped Pretzel Crisps are not only easy and delicious but also double as a fun activity with the kids!
- 1 Bag Of Original Pretzel Crisps
- 1 Bar Of White Chocolate
- 1 Bag Of M&M Candies
- Separate the red and blue M&Ms. Lay out Pretzel Crisps.
- Start double boiler on medium-low heat. Toss in pieces of white chocolate. Melt down white chocolate by continuously stirring with spatula. Once white chocolate is melted dip half of your Pretzel Crisps into the chocolate with tongs. After dipping place one blue and one red M&M on top of your Pretzel Crisps.
- Set Pretzel Crisps down on parchment paper (face-up). Let cool for 10 minutes at room temperature.