Go for the GOLD this holiday with Christmas decor on your table, mantle and everywhere you decorate. We could all use a little glitter in our lives and a tough economy doesn’t mean you can’t glam it up. Here are some simple ways to add that special sparkle to your celebration.
Dress up existing holiday décor by introducing inexpensive basics with gold accents and embellishments. Many you may already have around the house, so you can easily and inexpensively decorate. Big Bonus: gold is the perfect embellishment to existing holiday decorations – it complements all holiday color schemes and makes everything shine!
Above are some images from Better Homes and Gardens, visit for many more amazing holiday ideas!
Simple and Special Suggestions…
- Use gold Christmas balls and ribbon to tie your napkins
- Set your table with gold glassware and gold rimmed plates
- Decorate the backs of dining chairs with gold embellishments
- Trim your tree in monochromatic gold
- Decorate your table with gilded linens like table runners and napkins
- Adorn your table and mantel with gold Christmas balls, pine cones/acorns sprayed with gold paint and glittering gold candles.