reposting for GRADUATION TIME!
Add some fun sweets to your graduation celebration with these simple and special Graduation Cap inspired cupcakes. They’ll be the hit of your party and they are so easy to make. Simply turn your cupcakes on their heads and dress them up for graduation day with a mortarboard.
Graduation Cap S’more Cupcakes
- 1 box chocolate cake mix (+ ingredients listed on box for preparation)
- 1 can prepared vanilla frosting
- 1 bag Pull ‘n’ Peel Twizzlers
- 24 chocolate covered graham crackers
- Prepare cupcakes according to directions on the box. Set aside to cool thoroughly.
- Peel apart several strands of licorice and cut into 2 ½’ inch pieces. On the end of each piece, make two ½’ cuts up the length of licorice and fan out to create the tassel. Set aside.
- Assembling the Graduation Cap Cupcakes: Remove completely cooled cupcakes from their wrappers and place upside down on serving tray. Place 1 Tbs. of vanilla icing in center of each cupcake, top with chocolate covered graham cracker and gently press down to distribute frosting. Place a dab of frosting in center of chocolate