Halloween is the perfect time for hosting a Monster Mash Bash!
We had so much fun creating recipes for this Monster Mash party table. It’s “hairy not scary” making it just right for little ones. Below please enjoy 3 treats plus a fun punch that are easy to make, and take this party from simple to special. Host before you send the kids out to trick-or-treat and fill up their bellies with snacks not candy!
- 1 box Betty Crocker cake mix (plus ingredients listed on box)
- 1 12 oz. container Betty Crocker whipped frosting
- 12 paper baking cups
- Halloween colored sprinkles
- 12 Monster Cupcake Toppers
- Bake cupcakes according to box instructions and allow to cool thoroughly.
- Place frosting in a pastry bag and pipe on frosting. Top with sprinkles and place cupcake in paper baking cup.
- Insert Monster Cupcake Topper.
DIY Monster Cupcake Topper How To
- 12 black polka-dot cake pop sticks
- 12 2” styrofoam balls
- orange, purple, lime green yarn
- assorted googly eyes
- assorted pipe cleaners
- Wrap Styrofoam ball with yarn. When it’s fully covered, cut the yarn and secure end under neighboring strand.
- Insert cake pop stick into bottom of ball (take a look at your yarn ball to see which side looks best for the face.)
- Glue on eye(s). Wrap pipe cleaner around a pencil and then cut in half to make two “squiggles” that you can insert into yarn ball as horns.
Tip: When starting your yarn ball, make your first wrap of yarn around end of yarn to secure and then just keep wrapping until styrofoam is completely covered.