This post is an excerpt from Evite Gatherings promotion and is sponsored.
Here’s a spooktacular Halloween snack for kids.
The recipe is quick and simple and kids will love these Monster Munchies made easy! If you love this recipe, come check out our entire Party Bluprint for a “Monstar Mash” inside the NEW Evite Gatherings digital magazine – just click below to view.
Popcorn Monster Mash Up
- 8 cups cheese-flavored popcorn
- 4 cups Rice Chex® cereal
- 1 tbsp butter, melted
- 2 cups salted pretzel sticks
- 2 cups candy corn
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Pour Rice Chex® cereal into large mixing bowl. Drizzle with melted butter and gently mix to coat cereal with butter.
- Mix in popcorn and pretzels and pour into large baking pan. Bake for 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 15 – 20 minutes until thoroughly cooled.
- Mix in miniature marshmallows and candy corn.
- Spoon into 9 oz. plastic tumblers.
© 2013 Party Bluprints Inc., All Rights Reserved