Star Spangled Candy Jar
Light up your 4th of July with this fun and festive candy masterpiece. It’s so easy to create this Star Spangled display for your dessert table. You can also enjoy the marshmallows toasted over the fire when the sun goes down and the fireworks light up the sky! FYI: chances are your guests will make the candy disappear, so offer a convenient trash disposal for the skewers and no clean up!
- 1 package KRAFT Jet-Puffed StarMallows Marshmallows
- Assorted bamboo skewers
- 2 tubs (24oz.) Cherry Sours candy
- 1 glass container (use what you have – I used a vase from a flower arrangement I had received)
1. Wash and thoroughly dry container. Fill with Cherry Sours.
2. Using a variety of sizes of both skewers and the StarMallows marshmallows (there are large and small in each package), assemble star skewers and insert into container.
3. You can put out a scoop by the jar so that when all the skewers are gone, guests can easily enjoy the Cherry Sours!
Builder’s Note: If you are having a large party, make two and use as anchors for your dessert table.