Pottery Barn has introduced its newest collection – Jewels for the Home.
The collection features holiday décor, pillows, tabletop and glassware in hues that add a pop of color and some drama to your holiday table and home. It’s easy to achieve – here are some fun tips and highlights of the new collection that Pottery Barn has shared with us. Enjoy and happy holiday decorating!
HOLIDAY TABLE FROM POTTERY BARN
HOLIDAY HOME FROM POTTERY BARN
GET THE LOOK…
Tips from Pottery Barn and Party Bluprints:
- Raise Your Glass – Signature cocktails are a staple of the holiday season. Serve your guests libations in colored glassware for a refreshing twist on tradition.
- Sparkling Holiday Cocktail and Mocktails – Serve 2 versions of a signature cocktail at your holiday party and be a considerate host.
- Play with Patterns – ‘Tis the season to play up the color and cheer! For the ultimate feast, layer dinnerware that’s full of festive patterns and lively colors. These work great against a neutral dinnerware base too.
- Mix it Up – Mix and match seasonal pillows for a quick yet dramatic update to your bed or sofa. Layer rich colors, textures and patterns for a complete look.
- Set the Stage – We love decorating for the holidays, but it’s important to keep your space multi-functional. Make sure your room is as suitable for relaxing as it is for entertaining with cozy candles and table lamps.
- LED is perfect for your party! Our pick for setting the mood at holiday celebrations are LED flameless tealights. They are perfect for family-friendly spaces and are completely worry-free.
- Accessorize – If a rich palette of jewel tones is the little black dress of holiday décor, then metallics are the accessories. Dress up your space by incorporating elements of silver and gold to contrast and complement vibrant hues.
- Mercury glass makes Holiday Magic – we love using mercury glass, it’s a best buy this holiday and works with any color palette, including our ‘White Is Right” tabletop.