Pantone has announced its 2013 color of the year and it’s a gem! The color announced earlier this month is Emerald green, more specifically Pantone 17-5641. It now reigns as the hot new hue for 2013. Emerald green, described by the experts as “Lively. Radiant. Lush… A color of elegance and beauty that enhances our sense of well-being, balance and harmony” sounds like the perfect shade to surround yourself in this year.
Listed below and pictured above are some of our picks for adding a pop of Pantone 17-5641 to your parties this year!
1. Party Paper Poms Poms from ShopTomKat.com>
2. Emerald Green Balloons from ShopTomKat.com>
3. Paper Party Lantern from ShopTomkat.com>
4. Green Martini
5. Green Foil Cupcake Liners from The Bakers Conections>
6. Party Garland in Emerald Green Glitter from Party My Custom Creations>
7. Emerald Green Bottle Cheese & Cracker Tray from Back Glasswards on Etsy.com>
8. Green Velvet Cupcakes from Love From The Oven>
9. Glass Fenton Button & Daisy Votives from Lazy Day Relics on Etsy.com>
Looking for more inspiration? This party table from Principal Planner is perfect!