Definitely a big trend in 2010, paper straws look like they will continue into 2011 as hot party decor. The striped retro straws are still all the rage and were actually selling out on party websites last year. Straws were used at weddings and kids’ birthday parties and everything in between. Here are some of my favorites that illustrate a myriad of marvelous ways to incorporate them in your parties this year. Can’t beat the price and they sure look nice!
1. Pair with small milk bottles as seen at Modern Moments Designs.
2. Pair with juice bottles and customized labels as seen at : Just Call Me Martha.
3. In a marshmallow as a sweet dipper/stirrer as seen at Wishes and Wants.
4. Embellish them for Valentine’s Day as seen at Paper Smash ( you can download directions).
5. To make fun escort cards for weddings and large events as seen at Wedding Chicks.
6. In mason jars for grow up cocktails as seen atStyle Unveiled.