Pool parties are a summer tradition, so I was so excited to find these fun and affordable party decorations from Paper and Cake at Esty.com. I love the bright colors on these party printables, they look like they were inspired by beach balls. If you are hosting a pool party of your own this season, try these as a special touch. You can’t go wrong; at just $15.95 for the entire set it will make a SPLASH with your guest and you!
- Invitation (fits A7 envelope)
- Pennant Banner
- Straw Markers
- Cone Party Hats
- Cupcake Wrappers
- Cupcake Picks
- Pin Wheel Craft
- Snack Box or Hamburger Sleeve
- Napkin Rings, Vase Wraps or Candle Wraps
- Paper Lantern
- Party Food Labels
- Front Door Banner
- Full Sheet Patterned Paper
To view details and order go >
Hang bright colored paper lanterns around the perimeter of the pool for splashes of color.
The party flags are perfect for the dessert table!
Pinwheels, straw markets and snack boxes that can double as a hamburger sleeve create a coordinated look for your party!
For a delicious and fun treat for the kids at your party try these Rice Krispie Shark Treats from Pittsy’s Place.
Popsicles are always perfect poolside! Check out 50 plus recipes for these frozen treats from tipnut.com>
- Bug Spray: Keep those uninvited guests away!
- Non-Breakable Beverages – make sure to have plastic bottles or cups, cans, as well as melamine or paper serving ware for food. NO Glass!
- First Aid Kit: A standard for any swimming pool.
- Supervision: Always make sure that an adult is supervising children in the swimming pool at all times.
- Stuff to have on hand: Sunscreen, extra towels, plastic bags for people to take home their wet swimming suits and towels.