This Halloween we’re seeing red! See how sinister and sensational this color looks against a black backdrop. So if you’re sick of the same old black & orange, give RED a try. We have concocted some special treats for children and adults – each inspired by an iconic witch. See our three wicked recipes below!
- Try our tempting recipe for the Evil Queen’s Poison Apple From Snow White – it makes a delicious Halloween treat. Great for all ages! RECIPE>
- We took the Wicked Witch of the East out from under the house and upended her in a healthy strawberry smoothie with real cream Reddi-wip! The kids will love this snack. RECIPE>
- Stir up a Black Magic Martini for the grown-ups at your Halloween celebrations. We were inspired to create this witches “brew” by the dark witch and mistress of spells, Bellatrix Lestrange (Harry Potter) RECIPE>
So which witch are you?
Here’s a list featuring our favorite 12 witches list from movies, literature and television – some good, some absolutely EVIL.
- Elphaba / Wicked Witch of the West (The Wizard of Oz/Wicked)
- Glinda (The Wizard of Oz/Wicked)
- Hermione Granger (Harry Potter)
- Bellatrix Lestrange (Harry Potter)
- Evil Queen (Snow White)
- Maleficent (Sleeping Beauty)
- Sabrina the Teenage Witch
- Samantha Stephens (Bewitched)
- Ursula (Little Mermaid)
- Alice and Greta (A Tale of Two Witches, Steven J. Simmons)
- Regina (Once Upon A Time)
- The White Witch (The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe)