Get Lucky this St. Patrick’s Day with some boozy baking!
Combine your cocktail and confections this St. Patrick’s Day with this mint of a boozy baked good. A shot of liqueur infused minty cream frosting sandwiched between gooey chocolaty goodness – everybody’s happy!
Crème de Menthe Brownies – Boozy Baking
- 1 tray brownies
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 4 tbsp. Green Crème de menthe
- 8 oz. semi sweet chocolate baking squares
- 20-28 mint filled chocolate candies
- Prepare your favorite brownie recipe in a 13′ x 9′ baking dish/pan. Allow to cool thoroughly.
- Prepare frosting by mixing butter, powdered sugar and Crème de menthe in mixer on medium until fully incorporated.
- Evenly spread frosting over brownies.
- Cover and freeze for 30 minutes.
- Melt chocolate baking squares in glass mixing bowl in microwave on low.
- Chop mint filled chocolate candies and set aside.
- Spread 7 oz. melted chocolate over frosting and immediately sprinkle chopped candy on top. Drizzle with remaining melted chocolate.
- Return to freezer for 30 minutes.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Cut into squares and serve.