Here is a “BEST” from Betty Crocker for the kids table.
These Easter cupcakes are simple to make yet special to serve and certainly have a WOW FACTOR! Plus make sure to check out the Betty Crocker Site for more wonderful recipes at BettyCrocker.com>
Easter Basket Cupcakes
- 1 box Betty Crocker® SuperMoist® yellow cake mix
- Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on cake mix box
- 1 container (12 oz) Betty Crocker® Whipped fluffy white frosting
- Green-colored sour candy separated into strips
- Jelly beans or other desired candies
- Heat oven to 350°F. (325°F for dark or nonstick pans). Make and cool cake as directed on box for 24 cupcakes.
- Frost with frosting. Use candy strips for handle on each. Decroate with Jelly beans and other candies. Store loosely covered.
*Dawn’s Note Green ‘Sour Punch Straws’ are flexible and work well as the handle