Here are four fabulous recipes from the amazing experts at Good Housekeeping. Each one is a keeper, and perfect for the 4th of July. I’ll be adding them to my celebration this year, here’s why:
- The sweet and savory combo of watermelon and Blue Cheese is unexpected and is a real treat for your guests.
- Spicy butter is a surprising treat and it makes this simple summer side special for the holiday.
- Strawberry tea is so refreshing. It not only cools off your guests, it puts a fun and festive twist on a traditional BBQ beverage.
- These cupcakes are cool, I love the festive presentation. Plus they are so simple to serve – skip the knife, forks and plates!
Here are the links so you can make them too! Make sure to check out Good Housekeeping for more great holiday recipes and ideas!
- Savory Watermelon and Blue Cheese Salad: Recipe>
- Corn on the Cob with Spicy Butter: Recipe>
- Red Strawberry Tea: Recipe>
- Cupcake Flag with Berries and Coconut Recipe>