Here are four fabulous recipes from our friends at Good Housekeeping. Each one is a keeper and they are just perfect for the 4th of July. I will be adding them to my celebration this year, here’s why:
1. The sweet and savory combo in the watermelon recipe is unexpected and is a real treat for your guests.
2. The spicy butter is another surprising treat and it turns simple corn on the cob special for a holiday party.
3. The strawberry tea is so refreshing. It not only cools off your guests, it puts a fun and festive twist on a traditional BBQ beverage.
4. The cupcakes are just too cute, I love the cool presentation. Plus they are so simple to serve – skip the knife, forks and plates!
- Savory Watermelon and Blue Cheese Salad: Recipe>
- Corn on the Cob with Spicy Butter: Recipe>
- Red Strawberry Tea: Recipe>
- Cupcake Flag with Berries and Coconut Recipe>