Here’s a great way to add extra fun to the weekend and have some good old fashion fun. Invite the neighbors over for a S’More Summer Party! This one’s really easy, you will only need to buy a few items: marshmallows, chocolate, graham crackers and skewers. Then add a few ghost stories and you’re on your way to a night the kids will remember forever. The UltimateCampResource.com has over dozens of campfire stories perfect for this party!
- Campfire Stories – Legends
- Campfire Stories with a moral
- Funny Campfire Stories
- Scary Campfire Stories
- 1 large marshmallow
- 1 graham cracker
- 1 (1.5 ounces) Hershey’s chocolate candy bar
- Heat the marshmallow over an open flame until it begins to brown and melt.
- Break the graham cracker in half. Sandwich the chocolate between the cracker and the hot marshmallow. Allow the marshmallow to cool a moment before eating.
For s’more great ways to make them, visit this page from Hershey: S’more Recipes
Below are some variations that the site suggests. In addition to the above ingredients add:
- Peanutty: Spread thin layer REESE’S Creamy or Crunchy Peanut Butter on graham crackers.
- Chocolate Banana: Place slices of banana on top of a chocolate bar.
- Choco-Cherry: Cut two maraschino cherries into slices; place on top of a chocolate bar.
- Choco-Berry: Place slices of strawberries on top of a chocolate bar.
- Raspberry: Spread thin layer of seedless red raspberry preserves on the graham cracker.