Disclosure: Party Bluprints Inc. has partnered with Reddi-wip® to create inspiring birthday party ideas.
The sweetest way to celebrate a special birthday girl!
Inspired by the spirit of the beloved tea parties girls love so dearly, we created a sweet sundae celebration. This birthday party is perfect for spring and summer and can be hosted indoors or out. Surprise guests with a pretty table that is set to serve special sundaes. There’s no double dipping at this party because each guest has their own personal sundae station! Girls ages 5 to 50 will enjoy crafting their own unique edible creations with a variety of delicious toppings served a la carte in pretty tasting spoons.
Ice cream with all the toppings takes this treat over the top. The possibilities are endless. You can pick from traditional options such as sprinkles, mini-marshmallow, and flavored syrups or try something new like fresh fruit, pretzels or even popcorn. The only must-have topping is Reddi-wip. It’s creamy and delicious and best way to finish off the perfect sundae. It’s also so easy to use, set a can or two out at the table and let the ladies young and older help themselves to a special treat.
Sundaes topped with Reddi-wip (and a birthday candle) make any moment a bit more joyous!
Using Reddi-wip as a staple for your party also helps you give “more birthday for less!” Shopping for our treats and goodies at Walmart helps us save money and time – we’re all about one stop shopping. We’re happy to share the coupon below! “Save $1 on any TWO (2) Reddi-wip whipped topping products 6.5oz or larger with purchase of fresh berries.” Fresh berries are a great addition to any sundae!
To create a cozy setting for this celebration, we built our sweet sundae tablescape on a circular coffee table and provided colorful pillows for seating. We used a combination of bright colors, polka dots, and stripes to evoke the vibe of a retro sundae shop. Of course, we added a touch of bling to create a special yet playfully space for girls who just want to have fun!
HOW TO HOST YOUR OWN SWEET SUNDAE BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 4 parfait glasses
- 12 ceramic tasting spoons
- ½ gallon ice cream
- assorted sundae toppings (candy, mini-marshmallows and fresh fruit are great options)
- 1 can Reddi-wip Real Cream Whipped Topping
- 4 cootie catcher napkins [insert link to our tutorial]
- 4 mini mason jars & straws
- 4 colorful spoons
HOW TO CREATE THE PARTY TABLE:
Shop Walmart for one-stop shopping and savings on many items on this list
- Place parfait glass on colorful floral designed dish to catch any drips.
- Set soup spoons to left of place setting (you won’t be needing a fork for this party!)
- Fill soup spoons with your choice of toppings (we used mini M&Ms, hot pink sprinkles and mini marshmallows.)
- Make cootie catcher napkins and place in upper left of place setting
- Prepare drink containers – we used mini mason jars and replaced the traditional solid insert for the lid with a daisy lid insert which has a perfect opening in the middle for a straw.
- Pop a fun colorful pillow at place setting.
- Pour drinks, fill parfait glasses with ice cream, top with Reddi-wip (leave the Reddi-wip on table – everyone will have fun giving their sundae an extra topping (or two!)
Discover more ways to celebrate birthdays this spring and summer by following the conversation at #PartyReddi. During the months of April and May party and lifestyle bloggers will join us in sharing their own #PartyReddi creations!
Also be sure to get social directly with Reddi-Wip for even more deals, recipes and ideas!