Every year, Pantone releases it’s “Color of the Year”, and this year’s color is Tangerine Tango. “Sophisticated but at the same time dramatic and seductive, Tangerine Tango is an orange with a lot of depth to it,” said Leatrice Eiseman, executive director of the Pantone Color Institute®. “Reminiscent of the radiant shadings of a sunset, Tangerine Tango marries the vivaciousness and adrenaline rush of red with the friendliness and warmth of yellow, to form a high-visibility, magnetic hue that emanates heat and energy.”
A color that’s bold, and emanates heat and energy! I love it and it’s perfect for a party. If you want some inspiration on how to incorporate Tangerine Tango into your next celebration, check out our You are my Sunshine Party here on the blog. For more ideas, see the inspiration board below – make sure to check out the bottom of this post for ‘where to buy’ the party items you see pictured.
Credit for images and where to buy links….
- Tango Tangerine cupcakes - aminamichele.com
- Cocktail image – Dell Coves Spices: orange sugar rimmer
- Orange Chevron invitations
- Orange polka dot cupcake wrappers
- Tablescape by Ed Libby
- Paper straws, candy bar and flowers from the ” You are my Sunshine” Party – Partybluprints Blog