Summer is slipping away but before it leaves for good, sip on something that tastes as good as the sun feels on your skin. Make up a big batch and share it with guests at your next party.
Tropical Sangria Recipe Party Bar Tips
This Tropical Sangria recipe is the perfect party recipe for a crowd. Make it the day before and let it marinate in the refrigerator. Right before guests arrive, set up a DIY bar featuring the Tropical Sangria and add Berry Wine ice cubes and seltzer. Serve with additional ice cubes on the side, fun fruit straws and pineapple wedge garnishes. Remember to include a ladle for guests who want to enjoy their sangria complete with fruit.
Tropical Sangria Recipe
- 6 – 750 ml bottles white wine
- 8 oz. triple sec or rum
- 1 – 33.8 oz. container guava nectar
- 1 largo mango
- 3 kiwis
- 1 pkg. strawberries
- 2 large peaches
- 1 pineapple
- 2-3 liters seltzer
- Berry wine ice cubes (fill ice cube tray with wine, add a raspberry or blueberry to each compartment and freeze overnight)
- Pour wine into a beverage dispenser or large sealable container.
- Stir in guava nectar and liquor.
- Peel/wash and dice your fruit. Add to wine. Seal and store in refrigerator for at least 24 hours.
- Just before serving, add Berry Wine ice cubes and seltzer. Display fun fruit straws and pineapple wedges for garnish.