Here’s a sneak peek at the HOT trends for Christmas 2012! – as reported by Christmas World
WHITE : This year white is right! Snowy decorations, fluffy white Christmas wreaths, and glitter effects will be in fashion. The color combo of the season will be silver and white. Tree and table decorations will trend towards classic elements, such as baubles, stars, angels and nativity figures – items that give Christmas a traditional character.
- White Is Right Mantle – Party Bluprints Blog
- North On Harper – Angelic Wreath of White Feathers
- CountryLiving.com – Vintage Ornaments on a Tea Tray
- AFieldJournal.com – White Christmas Tree Ornament
PLUS be sure to check out our ‘White Is Right” Holiday Table, presented at SOHO’s swanky New Traditionalist!
NATURAL: Nature continues to be the primary source of inspiration. White wash and glimmer as well as the knitted look remain very popular for 2012.
- SimplifiedBee – Natural Inspired Christmas Mantel
- GoodLifeOfDesign – Natural Inspired Wreath
- GoodLifeOfDesign – Natural Inspired Centerpeice
- Knits&Pieces – Knitted ornaments
DIY: A strong trend towards do-it-yourself this Christmas will help save families money and add to the Christmas spirit!
- AtHomeKimVallee – Christmas Ornament Wreath
- TonyaStaab.com – Christmas Photo Ornaments
- HumbleBea – Homemade Garland
- Party Bluprints Blog – 12 Days of Christmas Inspirations
LED LIGHTS: LED lighting continues to boom into the holiday season. Branches, wreaths and candles fitted with LEDs are hot; as well as LED lamps integrated into hollow cylinders made of genuine wax that create a real feel. These and the Electro-magnetic candles that cast the glow of a natural flame using flickering reflective wicks in real-wax candles, set the perfect holiday mood.
- KitchenDinner.com – pine cone LED candles
- Homedecorators.com – Mini Melted LED Candles