3 Super Easy and Sparkling Cocktail Recipes For Your Holiday Entertaining!
Planning the perfect holiday party can be stressful, but making delicious cocktails doesn’t have to be.
These delicious cocktails require minimal ingredients and take five minutes or less to concoct so you can enjoy time with friends and family instead of spending your time in the kitchen. Cheers to the Season!
- Combine Aperol and cranberry juice in an ice filled glass, top with Tangerine Sparkling Ice. Stir gently and garnish with an orange peel.
- 1 oz gin
- 1 tbsp grape jam
- 6 oz Sparkling Ice Grape Raspberry
- 1 thyme sprig, for garnish
- Combine gin and jam in glass and stir well. Add Sparkling Ice Grape Raspberry and stir lightly, garnish with a thyme sprig and serve.
- 1 Part Grand Marnier
- 1 Part Sparkling Ice Peach Iced Tea
- Blood Orange Juice
- Blood Orange Slice
- Juice one blood orange and mix with Grand Marnier and Sparkling Ice Peach Iced Tea. Garnish with a slice of a blood orange.
- 1 Part Reisling
- 1 Part Sparkling Ice Pomegranate Blueberry
- Pomegranate Seeds
- Teaspoon Agave
- Mix all in a pitcher, pour into wine glasses, and add a mint leaf garnish.