On June 14, the Official Spirit of America is recognized with National Bourbon Day.
We are happy to share 3 wonderful cocktail recipes that feature bourbon and will allow you to say cheers deliciously. Please enjoy and remember to drink and serve responsibly.
Jim Beam® Bourbon Sour (shown above)
- 2 parts Jim Beam Black®
- 1 part Lemon Juice
- 5 parts Lemon Lime Soda
- 50 Teaspoon Sugar
- Lemon wedge and cherry
- Mix Jim Beam® with lemon juice, sugar, and ice in shaker. Shake vigorously and strain into whiskey sour glass. Garnish with lemon wedge and cherry.
Front Porch Peach Tea
- 25 parts Jim Beam Black® Bourbon
- 75 part DeKuyper® Peachtree® Schnapps Liqueur
- 4 parts Iced Tea
- Lemon Wedge
- Build ingredients in order listed over ice in a tall highball glass. Garnish with lemon wedge.
Jim Beam® Apple Mule
- 2 parts Jim Beam® Apple
- 4 mint leaves (1 bundle)
- 1/2 part Apple Cider
- Fill with ginger beer
- Muddle mint leaves with cider. Add bourbon and Ice. Shake. Strain into mule glass filled with ice. Top with ginger beer. Add green apple garnish.