Today, I’m so excited to share these ‘FAB FOUR’ cocktails from Celebrity Caterer and Lenox Home Entertaining Expert Andrea Correale. There’s a recipe for any style of entertaining or way to say CHEERS. So serve your family and friends unforgettable beverages that will knock their Christmas socks off! Andrea’s creative cocktails are perfect to toast the holidays.
Peppermint White Russian
Love this for a Christmas cocktail party!
- 2 oz peppermint schnapps
- 2 oz baileys
- 1 oz half and half
- 3 candy canes, 2 crushed, 1 for garnish
- Dip the rim of the glass in honey, and then in crushed candy cane sticks.
- Fill the glass with ice and then combine peppermint schnapps, Bailey’s and half and half.
- Garnish with a candy cane and serve
Pear Rosemary Cocktail
The Perfect pre-dinner culinary cocktail to whet your appetite!
- 1 bottle pear infused vodka
- 12 Sprigs of fresh rosemary plus more for garnish
- 1 oz. pear nectar
- 2 oz. sparkling water
- Fresh Cranberries (grapes) for Garnish
Add 12 sprigs of rosemary into a 48-ounce glass jar, then add pear vodka and seal the jar. Let it stand at room temperature overnight.
To Make Cocktails:
- Pour 3 oz pear rosemary vodka into glass, add the pear nectar and sparkling water.
- Garnish with fresh cranberries and sprig of rosemary
A delicious dessert cocktail or for sipping by the fire!
- 2 Oz. Egg Nog
- 1 oz. Vanilla Vodka
- 1 oz. Amaretto
- Whipped Cream
- Striped Chevron Holiday Straw
- In a glass, combine Egg Nog with Vanilla Vodka and Amaretto.
- Garnish with fresh whipped cream, sprinkles and chevron striped holiday straw
One of my favorites and a special way to toast the New Year!
- 6 fresh raspberries
- 1 bottle (750ml) dry Champagne, chilled
- 1/4 ozcreme de cassis
- 2 oz. Red Sugar Crystal for Rim
- Wet the outside rim of the glass with a fresh lime wedge
- Fill a saucer or bowl with the red sugar crystals
- Hold the champagne glass parallel to the table and dab the rim into the sugar while slowly turning the glass so that only the outer edge is covered.
- Pour crème de cassis and champagne into the glass.
- Skewer 2 raspberries on a bar toothpick and lay across the top of the glass.
- Serve Chilled!
About Andrea Correale:
Entrepreneur and celebrity caterer Andrea Correale is the President and Founder of Elegant Affairs Caterers. Her premiere catering and event planning company serves the tri-state area including Manhattan, The Hamptons and Westchester. Her team works with luxury businesses producing custom-designed events ranging from intimate to extravagant. Andrea’s expertise further includes working as a food and entertaining contributor for prominent outlets such as Hamptons Magazine and was even named the entertaining expert for L’Oreal Paris Academy, Ehow.com, Sam’s Club, Celebrations.com and a subsidiary of 1-800 Flowers. Most recently, Andrea was announced the Home Entertaining Expert for Lenox’s new campaign, ‘Lenox Where Entertaining Is @”. During her career, Andrea has worked with some of the world’s biggest stars including Mariah Carey, Russell Simmons, Jimmy Fallon, P. Diddy, L.A. Reid, Donald Trump and more.