5 Valentine’s Day Themed Cocktail Recipes
To celebrate and toast the ones we love and adore this Valentine’s Day, we thought it would be helpful to offer you several cocktail options. Each is very different, but all come from our friends at Van Gogh Vodka. Whether you love chocolate or have a passion for fruit; want to sip at brunch, lunch, dinner or maybe dessert – you will find a cocktail to suit your taste below.
CHOCOLATE ALMOND KISS COCKTAIL
- 2 oz. Van Gogh Dutch Chocolate Vodka
- 1 oz. Hazelnut Liqueur
- 1/2 oz. Dark Crème de Cacao
- Splash of Cream
- Sprig of mint
Pour vodka, hazelnut liqueur and dark crème de cacao into a rocks glass filled with ice and stir. Top with a splash of cream and garnish with a sprig of mint.
- 2 oz. Van Gogh Raspberry Vodka
- Splash of cranberry juice
- Chilled Champagne
Add vodka and cranberry juice to a mixing glass with ice and shake well. Strain into a flute. Top with chilled champagne to the top of the glass.
POMEGRANATE SERENADE COCKTAIL
- 2 oz. Van Gogh Pomegranate Vodka
- 3 oz. Pink Lemonade
- Raspberry and lemon for garnish
Pour ingredients into a rocks glass with ice and stir. Garnish with floating raspberries and a slice of lemon.
- 1 -1/2 oz. Van Gogh Pomegranate Vodka
- 1 oz. Cranberry Juice
- Splash of Soda
- Sangria Fruit (fruit of your choice like cut up – limes, berries, oranges, etc)
FLUTTER & FIZZ COCKTAIL
Created by Jonathan Pogash, The Cocktail Guru
- 1-1/2 oz. Van Gogh Dutch Chocolate Vodka
- 1 Strawberry, chopped
- Handful of Mint Leaves
- 1 tsp. Agave Nectar
- 1/4 oz. Fresh Lemon Juice
- 3 oz. Sparkling Wine
Muddle the strawberry and mint with the agave and lemon. Add vodka and strain into chilled Champagne flute. Top with chilled sparkling wine.
Which one will you try first?