Did you know that proximately 68.3 million cases of beer are sold for the 4th of July? That is hands down the biggest holiday for beer sales all year.
However, if beer makes you feel bloated or this year you dare to be different, we have the perfect cocktail for you from our friends at SPARKLING ICE! The American Cherry Mojito is a refreshing twist for Independence say and gives a special “cherry” nod to George Washington, the first President of the United States, the Commander-in-Chief of the Continental Army during the American Revolutionary War, and one of the Founding Fathers. Serve this cocktail in a mason jar with a retro red, white and blue paper straw for an all-American party presentation!
American Cherry Mojito
makes 1 cocktail
- 4 oz. Cherry Limeade SPARKLING ICE
- 1.5 oz. White Rum
- 10 Mint leaves (plus a few more for garnish)
- 6 Cherries (stems and pits removed)
- Lime slices for garnish
- In a large, sturdy glass, muddle together the mint and cherries until lightly-smashed
- Stir in the rum and then top with Cherry Limeade Sparkling ICE over ice. Stir gently to mix.
- Garnish with fresh cherries, mint leaves, and lime slices.