These Caramel Pumpkin Cheesecake shots a perfect dessert choice for Fall entertaining!
We love them as a sweet treat for the adults on Halloween, a special signature cocktail for celebrations this time of year, and as an after-dinner drink on Thanksgiving, when you’re too stuffed for the real thing!
Caramel Pumpkin Cheesecake Dessert Shots
Created by Celebrity Chef, Jon Ashton
- 1/4 Cup Van Gogh Dutch Caramel Vodka
- 1 can (14 oz) Pumpkin, chilled
- 3 oz. Reduced-fat cream cheese
- 6 oz. Low fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 Cup low fat milk
- 1/2 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 Teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 Teaspoon nutmeg
- 6 Teaspoons graham cracker crumbs, optional
- Place all ingredients (except graham cracker crumbs) in a blender and blend until silky.
- Pour into shot glasses
- Top each serving with a teaspoon of graham cracker crumbs.
Enjoy and please drink responsibly. The secret ingredient is Van Gogh Dutch Caramel Vodka, here’s what the bottle looks like…