Apple Adoration for the 21 Crowd.
We translated all the fun of a candy-coated apple into a festive cocktail for the adults to toast Back to School and Fall. This cocktail is perfect for tailgating, homegating, Halloween and Thanksgiving too!
Candy Apple Cocktail – Crock Pot Cocktail
(Makes 18 – 1 cup cocktails)
- 16 cups/1 gallon apple cider
- 2 cups butterscotch schnapps
- 8 cinnamon sticks
- Empty all ingredients into crock pot and stir well.
- Put on cover and heat on lowest setting for 2-4 hours.
- With slotted spoon or tongs remove cinnamon sticks.
- Ladle out 1-cup servings in mugs or glass irish coffee mugs and serve warm.
Tip: For a tailgate, ladle into insulated thermoses and pack with picnic along with hot cups.