Four Fabulous Party Pairings!
I had lots of fun today pairing some of my favorite cocktails with gorgeous dresses. The cocktail recipes are from Godiva Spirits – each is fabulous and deserves a party of its own. The dresses are from Piperlime, my go-to online site for fashion. If time allowed, I would host four Springtime Soirees so that I could feature each signature cocktail and have a chance to wear each dress. However, time and money will only allow me one party.
Should I host an “Haute and Steamy” evening soiree or a special “Parisian Breakfast”? Help me decide which pairing to pick. Let me know your favorite and comment below.
Parisian Breakfast Cocktail and Graphic Stripe Strapless Dress by Robert Rodriguez
- 1 1/2 ounce Godiva Chocolate Raspberry Vodka
- 3/4 ounce Lillet Blanc
- 3/4 fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce egg whites
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup
- Lemon twist for garnish
- Combine Godiva Chocolate Raspberry Vodka, Lillet Blanc, fresh lemon juice, egg whites and simple syrup into a cocktail shaker without ice. Shake for 15 seconds to aerate the egg whites.
- Add ice. Shake vigorously for 30 seconds until a nice froth appears.
- Strain contents into a champagne flute.
- Garnish with lemon twist.
Ideal Serving Glass: Champagne Flute Yield: 1 drink
Les Femmes Coupe Cocktail and The Gracel Full Skirt Dress by Ted Baker London
by Ted Baker London
- 1/2 ounce Godiva Chocolate Raspberry Vodka
- 1 1/2 ounces PIMM’S No. 1
- 3/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup
- 2 droppers Bittercube Orange Bitters
- 1 dash Regans #6 Bitters
- Orange and lemon slices for garnish
- Combine Godiva Chocolate Raspberry Vodka, PIMM’S No. 1, lemon juice, simple syrup, Bittercube Orange Bitters and Regans #6 Bitters into cocktail shaker with ice. Shake well.
- Pour contents into a Collins Glass over ice.
- Garnish with orange and lemon slices.
Ideal Serving Glass: Collins Glass Yield: 1 drink
The Aromatic Allure The Grommet Dress by Pink Martini
Created by Chicago Mixologist, Revae Schneider
- 1/3 ounce Godiva White Chocolate Liqueur
- 1 ounce gin
- 2/3 ounce Saffron Vanilla Syrup
- 2/3 ounce Fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 droppers Cherry Bark Vanilla Bitters
- Combine Godiva White Chocolate Liqueur, gin, saffron vanilla syrup, fresh lemon juice and cherry bark vanilla bitters into a mixing glass and stir.
- Strain contents into a coupe glass.
Ideal Serving Glass: Coupe Glass Yield: 1 drink
Haute & Steamy and The Madrid Dress by Bailey 44
Created by New York City Mixologist, Beate Kiser
- 1 1/2 ounces Godiva Chocolate Vodka
- Coffee (amount as desired)
- 1 scoop Whipped Cream
- Caramel Sauce for Garnish
- Pour Godiva Chocolate Vodka into a snifter glass. Add in hot coffee as desired.
- Top with a scoop of fresh whipped cream.
- Drizzle caramel sauce over top for garnish.
Ideal Serving Glass: Port glass Yield: 1 Drink
Disclosure: I am crediting Godiva Spirits and Piperlime however I received NO compensation or product for this post.