Here are two very delicious and different takes on Holiday Cocktails from Van Gogh Vodka. One cool and refreshing and the other a spicy hot, naughty on ice party punch!
It’s important to start with a great base when mixing your cocktails and Van Gogh is a great choice. I’m a huge Mojito fan and love any spin on the original, the pink grapefruit and corriander is a really cool combo. I also love to serve punch at parties, because it keeps me in front of the bar with my guests, and not behind.
Hope you enjoy these great recipes and remember to always drink responsibly.
- 1 1/2 oz Van Gogh BLUE Triple Wheat Vodka
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed pink grapefruit juice
- 1 heaping tablespoon minced fresh coriander
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- In a shaker combine all ingredients above. Shake vigorously with ice. Strain into martini glass rimmed with maple flakes, drop in 2 coriander leaves, and garnish glass with pink grapefruit rind twist.
- 1 cup Van Gogh Pomegranate Vodka
- 1 fresh red hot chili, seeded and sliced paper thin
- 2 large pomegranates, seeded
- 1/2 cup pomegranate juice
- 1 bottle chilled champagne or sparkling wine
- 4 mandarins, finely sliced
- 1/4 cup maple syrup (optional – depending on desired sweetness)
- In a large bowl combine pomegranate vodka, chili, and pomegranate seeds. Cover and marinate in fridge for 30 minutes. Add the rest of ingredients when ready to serve.