Today we’re toasting National Peach Month and this succulent, summer fruit, by sharing two totally amazing cocktails recipes with you. They’re both made with Sparkling ICE - a zero calorie mixer and are perfect for your summer celebrations!
Enjoy and please remember to drink and serve responsibly.
- 1.5 oz Sparkling ICE Peach Nectarine
- 2 oz Bourbon
- 0.5 oz Ginger Liqueur
- Garnish with Basil
- Place basil leaves into a shaker and muddle well. Add Sparkling ICE Peach Nectarine, Bourbon, and Ginger Liqueur into a shaker and shake vigorously with ice. Strain into an ice-filled short glass and garnish with a fresh sprig of basil.
Peach Cobbler Martini
- 2 ounces Sparkling ICE Peach Nectarine
- 2 ounces vanilla vodka
- 1-ounce peach schnapps
- 2 tspn of mixed cinnamon and sugar
- Peach slice, for garnish
- Coat the rims of martini glasses with the mix of cinnamon and sugar. In a cocktail shaker mix all the ingredients along with ice. Shake well and pour into a chilled martini glass. Garnish with a peach slice.
About Sparkling ICE®
Sparkling ICE has made a great tasting, refreshing, zero calorie beverage Perfectly Possible™. Combining naturally flavored sparkling mountain spring water, vitamins and antioxidants and natural fruit juices, Sparkling ICE offers a bold, lightly-carbonated beverage that appeals to all age groups. Available in ten refreshing flavors: Coconut Pineapple, Lemon Lime, Kiwi Strawberry, Lemonade, Orange Mango, Pomegranate Blueberry, Pink Grapefruit, Black Raspberry, Crisp Apple and Peach Nectarine, Sparkling ICE can be found in retailers nationwide. A great alternative to soft drinks, Sparkling ICE is caffeine free and sweetened with Splenda.
Sparkling ICE is part of the TalkingRain® family of beverages, and retails for $1.19-$1.29. To locate Sparking ICE visit www.sparklingice.com